May 29, 2012

Birds 1

At last the summer came in Vancouver on weekends. Yesterday I was walking in the Burnaby Mountain park.  The weather was sunny and I enjoyed it. I was trying to find birds to take pictures with them while my husband was reading a book. Finding birds was not easy because they hid in tall trees; nevertheless, I made some pictures.
Since I could take pictures from far, so I cropped them to see birds closer. As a result, noises  appeared  on some photos. I tried to fix it, so the result you can see below. Please, tell me what you think.

I don't know how they are called except  the Great Tit (Синицы) . If you know, please share with me.

American Robin (Странствующий Дрозд)

American Robin (Странствующий Дрозд)

American Robin (Странствующий Дрозд)


American Robin (Странствующий Дрозд)
Flicker (Шилоклювый Дятeл)
Flicker (Шилоклювый Дятeл)
Flicker (Шилоклювый Дятeл)


Great Tit (Большая синица)


Common Starling (Обыкновенный Скворец)


Common Starling (Обыкновенный Скворец)


Common Starling (Обыкновенный Скворец)

I will appreciate your comments.

3 comments: