Oct 17, 2012

UBC Botanical Garden and Canopy Walkway

Lately I have been very busy with my studies. I'm taking a pretty intensive program which don't give me a free time at all. This week is pretty hard for me because I have several exams. However, today after the one of them I decided a little relax and come back to my blog.

In August this year my husband and I visited Botanical Garden located on the campus of University British Columbia. This is a typical garden. However, we liked very much canopy walkway there, several bridges on the trees located pretty high and the bridges swing (some shots below). 

By the way, in the garden we saw a grass-snake (I hope it was a grass-snake :)). Actually, I'm afraid of any kind of snakes but decided take some shots (you can see them in this post). 

If you have any questions about the garden, please ask me. I will be happy to answer.




























12 comments:

  1. Hello Olga,
    This must be a great place to relax. Great to make a walk along these amazing flowers. Lovely!!
    Good luck with your last examination!!

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Olga there are some very nice walk ways in this oriental garden.
    I also wish you good luck with your exams.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful flower. You have taken a perfect picture. Well done ;)

    Memorias Desenfocadas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments and wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vengo del blog de brasov-photography y me ha encantado tu Rincón; por lo cual, si no te importa, me gustaría ser Seguidor de tan bello Espacio, lleno de Magia, Color y Fantasía.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are great pictures on your blog ... I invite you to my group on facebook,,, a window to see what I do and see (photo)
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/166168033521201/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

    botanicals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck in your studies and always have your camera with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Olga, What a nice blog (and this post) with beautiful pictures!
    How is it going with your exams?

    Greetings from Holland and I hope you will visit my blog too!

    Willy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of the highly attractive, informatics, well-written and highly crisp blog that has been explained in fabulous manner to help out reader and visitors. All information found here is genuine and realistic.
    bamboo furniture dealers

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful flower. You have taken a perfect picture. Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete